Monday, May 30, 2005

Heady Stuff

Here's your chance to get inebriated-with a shot of 'Brandy's Cocktail'; and, trust me, it'll give you a kick. Although Brandy's contribution to blogsphere has so far been only two blogs,it's primarily because he's busy, extremely busy. As a top consultant, he has to travel far and wide, every other day, to uncharted territories in unexplored corners of the world.

Actually, that's not true. As my roomie for the past few months, his life's been pretty much like mine-revolving around overcrowded local trains that come in different lengths and speeds.

So why doesn't he blog more often? Well, it's because he's incredibly lazy, sleeping and doing other unmentionable stuff when he should be doing something more worthwhile, like blogging or watching Friends. Maybe a few comments will make him blog more often.

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you find me hot ?

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are all over 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are about 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular model. The prices as regards the boots are about 210 bucks on every site. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter